- ▲ A MUST-HAVE TRAINING BALL: Ideal for fitness studios, for workout at home and at leisure. Ideal for yoga, pilates, fitness or simply for healthy sitting.If you need a stability ring, please search ASIN: B01N41NF07 to find Black, Pink, Dark blue, Light blue, Purple, Turkis stability ring
- ▲ ANTI-BURST AND DURABLE: Balance ball rated up to 2000 lbs, Made of environmentally friendly, hypo-allergenic and articulated material, first-class processing
- ▲ PERFECT FOR HOME & OFFICE: Makes the perfect addition to your home exercise equipment to improve your core and overall strength. Furthermore, It can be uesd as an OFFICE BALL CHAIR to improve your posture & Relieve Back Pain
- ▲ VERSATILE: Perfect for pilates, yoga, back and abdominal training and pregnancy gymnastics or the hundreds of low impact exercises available
- ▲ 30-DAY NO HASSLE RETURNS & 12 MONTHS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY
Details: Trideer ball is very versatile. You can use it as part of your Yoga, Pilates. By using our ball you will be helping your body feel and perform better.
1. Your exercise fitness ball in everyday life
Our balls are used in many areas of sport and daily life. The balls afford an important role in the treatment of back problems and the gentle muscle building in the area of physiotherapy. A targeted workout with a gymnastics ball replaces the visit to the gym in many cases.
2. The main focus of the training with gymnastics balls is in the body core.
This mainly consists of the deep abdominal, back and pelvic floor muscles. In the "wiggle" on the ball, a whole-body training takes place, which stresses its entire musculature and at the same time spares its joints.
1. How to inflate the exercise ball
- Allow Ball to reach room temperature before inflating.
- Insert the pump into the ball's air valve and work the pump, airing up the ball.
- Stop inflating when the ball reaches the level of the mark. Do not over inflate.
- Ball may not inflate to 100% of size on initial inflation. Due to the Ball's material, it will increase to proper size with second inflation.
2. How to deflate the exercise ball
- Remove the valve stem cover with the plug puller that came with the exercise ball. Twist the valve back and forth in an upward motion until the valve is fully removed from the ball.
- Store your ball indoors at room temperature
- The fitness ball is easy to clean with just a soft damp cloth
- Keep away from sharp objects
Package includes: Exercise Ball/User Manual/Foot-Pump/Plug/Plug Remover Tool/Measuring Tape.