Best Manduka Yoga Mat
The Manduka PROlite Mat 71" combines quality and less weight and can be used as a studio mat or a travel yoga mat. We thoroughly recommend you buy Manduka yoga mat!
Standard: 4.0 lbs; 71” x 24”; 5 mm thick
• Long: 4.6 lbs; 79” x 24"; 5 mm thick
• High performance in a lightweight form.
• Superior wear and longevity backed by a Lifetime Guarantee.
• Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
• High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
• Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
• Sustainable engineering ensures high quality material will not peel, flake or fade. Product improves with use over time.
• Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
• OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
• 100% latex free.