Manduka Pro® Yoga Mat - Float
This best-selling yoga mat is luxuriously dense for unparalleled comfort and cushioning. With a lifetime guarantee, The Manduka PRO Mat will revolutionize your practice for years to come. The limited-edition Float brings inspiration and distraction-free support to your practice.
- Limited edition opalescent color that shines under light.
- Standard: 3.4 kg; 180 cm x 66 cm; 6 mm thick
- Closed-cell surface to keep moisture and sweat from seeping into the mat and breeding bacteria (ideal for hot yoga).
- High-density cushion for unparalleled experience, joint protection, and versatility on any surface (carpet, cement, hardwood floors).
- Fabric-like surface finish for optimal movement between poses.
- Product improves with use over time.
- Proprietary dot pattern bottom to resist sliding.
- OEKO-TEX certified, emissions-free manufacturing.
- 100% latex free.
Use & Care
To Store: Roll Manduka PRO mats with the top side (fabric-finish) facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing.
To Break In: The surface texture of Manduka PRO mats improves with use. The best way to break in your mat is practice, practice, practice, but if you want to speed things up a little, try the salt method.
To Clean: Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. It’s specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. DO NOT soak, shower or submerge your mat in water.
Check Our Great Yoga Mat Towels