Fitness We Trust Non-Slip Blue Yoga Mat - FREE Bonus Bag Included/Carrier Case With Strap
Brand: Fitness We Trust
Color: Dark Blue
- STAR RATING: Happy Yogis Agree That The Fitness We Trust Yoga Mat Is The Best That They've Ever Used.
- EXTRA THICK MEMORY FOAM: Increase Flexibility, Relieve Stress, and Improve Overall Fitness On The Most Comfortable Memory Foam Mat That You've Ever Used. The Extra Thick Foam Provides Comfort and Support Without Feeling Bulky Or Overly Dense, So Your Knees Stay Healthy And Injury Free.
- TWO SIDED SURFACE: One Side Has A Non Slip Surface That Grips The Floor, And The Other Has Extra Cushion To Protect Your Joints And Give You A Luxurious Experience
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: The Fitness We Trust Non-Slip Yoga Mat is made from Eco-Friendly PVC and is Free Of Latex and Phthalates
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: If For Any Reason You Are Not Completely Satisfied With Your Fitness We Trust Yoga Mat. Just Return It, We Guarantee A Full Refund.
Fitness We Trust Yoga Mat ^^^^^^^^^^^
We at Fitness We Trust are here to serve you as best as possible! We value 5 star service so if for any reason you are unsatisfied please contact me directly through Amazon before writing your review and I am committed to do whatever possible to resolve it.
Here Are Some Facts About Are Mat:
-The 6mm thickness provides you with our specially designed memory foam that's thick enough to protect your knees and joints, while still allowing you to grip the floor. Plus your love are convenient FREE Bonus bag that allows you to carry your yoga mat and do yoga anywhere.
- Fitness We Trust yoga mat is one of the most durable and easy to care for Yoga Mats with Incredible Value.
--Most importantly this mat is environmentally friendly and is Phthalates/Latex Free.
Fitness We Trust Care And Advice
-Wash with a damp cloth and a NON oil based soap or detergent, then rinse off. Repeat if necessary.
-Hang outside to dry in the sun if possible or under shelter. DO NOT PUT IN TUMBLE DRYER
-Always try and wash your hands with soap and water before class to reduce any natural oils in your hands.
-Do not use moisturisers or oils on your hands and feet before use.
-Always keep a towel near you to wipe away any perspiration.
-To Store - Roll your mat with the top side facing outwards. This keeps the corners of the mat flat when practicing